Live-in Care is one of the most popular choices for people who require support around the clock, and rightly so. Whether it is you making the decision or your family member or friend, the decision to move from home to be cared for elsewhere is daunting. Especially if you will be moving from your home that you have lived in for so many years and created so many memories.
Regardless of what your personal requirements are, whether it is someone helping you wash and dress, cook your favourite meals, or even take you to your weekly social group or hobby, with live in care, you will always have support for all your needs in the comfort of your own home.
You can continue to live independently, still enjoy your home, visit and be visited by the same friends and family, and best of all have a companion to support you all the way.
There are many great advantages to live-in care:
- Person-centered care
- Your personalised care plan will take into consideration your needs and wishes and ensure that you are receiving the care that is right for you. It takes into account what your likes and dislikes are as well as your capabilities. One to one care will be provided and the live in care worker will assist you to be as independent as possible. It also means there are no specific times you have to adapt to, you say when you would like to do the things you want to do.
- Stay with your loved one
- If you are living with your spouse or partner, with live-in care this can continue and a couple can share the cost of the live-in care, making it financially beneficial too.
- Keep your pet(s)
- If you have pets in the home and couldn’t leave them behind then live-in care also ensures that they remain with you.
- Cost Effective
- Taking on a live-in carer can be much more cost–effective than moving into a residential home.
- Freshly cooked meals
- The care workers are able to cook meals of your choice. The live in care worker will design and prepare a well-balanced meal plan giving you the choice of meals you would like to eat.
- Home management
- Maintaining your home is important, the live in care worker will support you with your housekeeping, cleaning, laundry and shopping.
- With a live in care worker, you will have a familiar face on a daily basis, with whom you can strike a strong and trusting bond. It will be like having a friend with you at all times to look after your needs and keep you safe and secure in your own home.
- Additional Support
- Along with your dedicated live in care worker, you and your care worker also have the support of our experienced office team, so you always have the reassurance and comfort of knowing that you can always speak to someone from Sena Care Services.
Have any questions? Call us.
We understand that choosing a home care provider for yourself or a loved one can be challenging.
Our experienced team are waiting to help.
Leave us a message and we’ll get back to you. Or, you can call us at 01784 530 321